WHMCS Ticket Timer
new WHMCS Ticket Timer is fully compatible with latest WHMCS (both v5 and v6).
WHMCS Ticket Timer is similar to Ubersmith’s Timer. It allows you to schedule a specific ticket to perform some advanced actions such as: changing ticket status, changing ticket urgency (priority), changing department, flagging ticket to an admin, etc…It will even send you a notification when the Timer goes off.
UPDATE: You can now schedule to send a reply to client at a time in the future.
- Add multiple Timers for every ticket.
- Run as CronJob every 5 minutes.
- Email notifications sent to Admin users when tickets go off.
- AJAX interface allows you to add/remove Timers without re-loading the ticket.
- PHP 5.6 or later
- ionCube Loader
- WHMCS V6 or later
- Unpack the module and place in into WHMCS addons directory. The directory should look like this: modules/addons/br_ticket_timer
- Activate the addon in Setup >> Addon Modules and enter a license key.
- Remember to grant access to all admin groups so that everyone can use the feature.
- Visit Addons >> BusyRack Ticket Timer and setup CronJob accordingly to instructions.