LDAP Authentication for WHMCS (Admin)
LDAP Authentication integrated to WHMCS (for Admin login only) so that you wouldn’t have to go to too many places to manage your staff.
- Auto sync password from LDAP to WHMCS
- Ability to configure whether LDAP is strictly required or just an additional authentication source
- PHP 5 or later
- ionCube Loader
- WHMCS V5 or later
- PHP LDAP extension
- Apache .htaccess support (optional)
- Unpack the module and place in into WHMCS addons directory. The directory should look like this: modules/addons/br_authldap
- Activate the addon in Setup >> Addon Modules
- Click on Configure button and enter your software license key.
- Visit the module and enter your LDAP server details, Click on Addons >> LDAP Authentication
- Follow the instructions given on module screen.