WHMCS Ticket Filter
new WHMCS Ticket Filter is fully compatible with latest WHMCS (V6 or later).
WHMCS Ticket Filter helps you to effectively classify new tickets. Based on a pre-defined conditions, it will be able to move a new ticket to correct department; change priority of a ticket, change status or assign the ticket to the right admin.
- Create multiple Filters for new tickets.
- Simple and friendly User Interface.
- Supported Conditions: Client Account, Department, Priority, Subject, Message.
- Supported Actions: Change Status, Change Priority, Change Department, Assign to Admin.
- WHMCS v8.x and PHP7.4 Compatibility new
- PHP 5.6 or later
- ionCube Loader
- WHMCS V6 or later
- Unpack the module and place in into WHMCS addons directory. The directory should look like this: modules/addons/br_ticket_filter
- Activate the addon in Setup >> Addon Modules and enter a license key.
- Enjoy creating Filter Rules and benefit.