Dropbox Backup for WHMCS
Dropbox Backup for WHMCS is an addon module which helps you to create a backup of WHMCS database and upload to Dropbox easily and instantly.
- Create a backup automatically
- Upload it to your own Dropbox account
- Manage your backups easily
- Run as CronJob (PRO Version)
- Notification for Admin Users (PRO Version)
- PHP 5.3 or later
- 64bit OS (requried by Dropbox SDK)
- ionCube Loader
- WHMCS V5 or later
- PHP OAuth extension
- gzip (http://www.gzip.org/)
- /modules/addons/br_dropbox_backup/dbs must be writable
- Unpack the module and place in into WHMCS addons directory. The directory should look like this: modules/addons/br_dropbox_backup
- Activate the addon in Setup >> Addon Modules
- Click on Configure button and enter your software license key.
- Visit the module and connect to your Dropbox account, Click on Addons >> Busyrack Dropbox Backup
- Once your Dropbox account is connected, you will be able to create backup of WHMCS database and upload to Dropbox with just one single click.